Let's face it, Tilt parts are designed to be ridden and ridden hard. Everything is still bound to break one day, and that day just depends on how hard you ride your scooter. This makes warranty pretty tricky (no pun intended).
In order to make sure you have quality parts from Tilt, we've settled on a 120 day warranty policy in which almost everything is covered. This makes sure you get a replacement if there's a defect on our end, and you're still covered if you land something hard and snap a part. We see it as the best balance possible.
*** Sentry Bars are still covered by Thrash Resistant Lifetime Guarantee!
The following is covered under warranty:
- Manufacturer defects
- Dehubbed wheels (Urethane must be cleanly separated from the metal hub with no urethane residue on the metal hub)
- Bent & broken bars, clamps, forks, decks, and wheel spokes
The following is not covered under warranty:
- Damage caused by improper installation and adjustment
- Flat spotted and chunked urethane
- Cracked welds
- Broken bearings
The following will void the warranty:
- Product modification (Slit handlebars, stripped anodize / painted surfaces, removing material, dyeing urethane)
- Purposeful damage of product
- Failure to provide proof of purchase
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Warranty claims can only be made for products within 120 days of original purchase date. Warranty claims are for the original purchaser and are non-transferable. Proof of purchase must be presented at time of claim. Tilt, its distributors, and its retailers reserve the right to exchange a damaged product with an alternate model and color. Tilt, its distributors, and its retailers reserve the right to deny any warranty claim. If an item has been previously warrantied, the replaced product cannot be warrantied again.
Filing a Claim
You must file a claim with the store you purchased the Tilt product from. Tilt is represented by riders all over the world, and retail stores are better equipped to provide service internationally. If contacting by email, be sure to include the following information:
- Photos of broken part